Click the link below for a GEDCOM file for :
- My SPILLER family (67 kb) (Updated April 2007) includes Bennett and Ferris
- My GEORGE family of Somerset & Gloucester (85kb) includes Aldridge, Veale, Mayall and Turlington(Updated April 2007)
- My TURNER families of St Helens and Preston (98kb) (updated April 2007) includes Swift, She(a)han, and Crosby
- Paddy's BURNS and SCOTT families (33kb) (revised Dec 2016) includes Blackburn and Keep
- Paddy's DACRE family (120 kb) (created April 2007)
For Internet Explorer, RIGHT click the link and choose "Save Target As..."
With Firefox etc, again RIGHT click and then select "Save Link As..."
This should allow the file to be saved to disc directly. Other browsers work in a similar way.
I recommend you load this GEDCOM file into an empty family history database, so you can see what (if anything!) you want to merge with your own information. BE CAREFUL! You could loose your existing data files!
It is normal practice to exclude details of living people from GEDCOM files, and this is what I've done with the files above. If you want more recent information, send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll see what I can arrange.